Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One week left in the contest

Well first off I just wanted to wish you all a happy turkeyday(or in my house a nice honey baked ham mmmmm). I Also thought I would take a quick moment to create this small little post to remind you all of the contest that will end next week for this site. Three great models one for each of the winners and of which the model will be THIER choosing will be bought and painted BY ME FOR FREE as a end of the year gift to you my great blogspot followers. This is a thankyou I give to you all for reading my little rants and raves. Also dont forget for the person who brings in the most people with them will get a FREE OOP forge world statue of a blood angels death company not painted. This is a rare gem of a prize people and all it takes is for you to recruit your friends to the site and have them follow the rules posted in a previous blog. So remember people at 12:01 a.m the contest will end for this month and I will pick three winners to recieve this great prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment