Monday, February 22, 2010

To Infinity and ADEPTICON!!!!!!

Ok so sorry for being so long between posts. For those of you who don't know I am organizing a charity warhammer 40k/warhammer fantasy tourney for here in boston for may of 2010 called the Boston Brawl. This will become a fixture for a tourney so hopefully one of these years you can make it out:). Also my wedding is in less then 30 days s cheers to that:). Now on to the pics. Recently I started collecting Infinity figs as well they are cool as sin. Here is my first one for my army who is still WIP but hope you all like him.


Here is a front view of the sapper. I decided to go with orange for goggles, as I felt they would help the face standout. I still may redo the face, but all around I like were the model is heading.

A side view so you can see the little french flag I painted on him.


Back view to show off the web gear.

Next we have my traitor gaurd stormtroopers for adepticon. I used green, and grey stuff to add shoulder/knee pads as well as create a smoother link from their masks to their packs. I used IG flamer ends cut off and shaved down for the barrels. Hope you enjoy.


This is the first of what will be 2 tanks for the army at adepticon(SPOILER ALERT). I am by no means an expert at weathering, but I figure nows as good a time to learn as any. I painted the model then used liquid mask found at any art supplies store(about 5 bucks a bottle) in splochy(ya totally misspelled) patches on the model. Once dried I painted over and when complete with the layering I rubbed YES rubbed off the liquid mask and painted in Mithril silver into those spots. I then used weathering powders I bought from AwsomePaintJob.com . Cheers all!




As usual any comments good or bad appriciated. Hope you enjoyed and I will update you all further next week I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment