Monday, August 23, 2010

Games Day Baltimore '10 and a bronze win!

Well I want to start off saying sorry for the lack of posts as well I have been utterly busy painting for games day, and all the hard work paid off. With my first demon EVER!!!! I took bronze in the warhammer fantasy reg't category with my Iron Gut Ogres. Now I love ogres no real idea why but I had a ton of fun doing these models. For those of you wanting to see them here is a link to the stuff of legends site.
http://www.sodemons.com/gd210us/06-whregiment/index.htm

I will get some pics this week of my guys with the demon, but as we know.. my pics suck. Until then I wish you all a found adu and grats to all of the other participants in demon and my gamming mates from "The Knights of the Basement", and fellow Darkwald members for being there. They really made this year the best games day I have ever been too and I am rather excited now for next years.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first (of many, I'm sure) daemons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you first started painting minis as a young lad. It brings a tear to me eye, it does. :)

    Congratulations on your first Daemon. Undoubtedly it is the first of many more to come. You are an awesome painter.

    Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete