Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry X-mas too all!!

Well I just wanted to say thank you to you my blog followers. Another year has passed with another get set of posts. I have really pushed myself this year painting wise and this has been a great thing for me and I am greatfull for the abilities I have learned. I encourage all of you to try and do the same because only through failure will you ever be able to succed.

So thing's to expect in 2011, well my company Battleroad  Games and Hobbies will have not one but three new miniature lines comming out. each line is being sculpted by some very famous (well in the sculpting world that is) sculptors, and they have been hard at work let me tell you. The first line which is an American War for Independence will be comming out in later January 2011, the next line which will be Bootlegger (1920's prohibition skirmish game) will be in the late summer of 2011, and finally a techno gladiator game at theend of 2011. The last two are skirmish games that will have our own published rules and such so this is partly why they are taking their times to be produced. This way our game testors can get back to us so as to insure you the client has the most fun with the products we produce.

Well people this is it for me for 2010, expect a post early in 2011! Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Alex. It sounds like some exciting new figures are going to be in my future.

    Fritz

    ReplyDelete