Friday, June 4, 2010

Off for three weeks!

Well I am off for the next three weeks having a lovely paid working vacation for the National Gaurd here in mass. If you can't tell sarcastict is the word of the day it would seem. What to expect when I get back is pics of several progects going on. Yes I do have an announcement after almost 15 years I will be quiting 40k for most likely good as I focus on my historicals and my warhammer fantasy more. I will be auctioning off most of my 40k stuff on ebay when I get back and rolling all of that money into my gamming webstore that will be opening later this year for all of your purchasing needs. That said I will be posting links but their will be a few mega armies and pieces you all won't want to miss out on. So with that I bid you all happy painting and a found adu. See you in 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Dark Side* of the Hobby, young Skywalker. Heh, heh, heh. 8^)


    * historical wargaming

    ReplyDelete