Sunday, June 20, 2010

Soon I will return!!

Well my time here at annual training is nearing a close, and I for one am extremely excited as that means a lot of things will be happening soon for me. In July myself and my business partner Lenny C. will be founding our own gaming company called Battle Road Hobbies. It will be started with the launch of our own product line of American Revolutionary 28mm figs. We are "EXTREMELY" excited for this to say the very least and it will be followed in upcomming months with a full fledge store of 20-25% off on everything(MSRP) year round. Thats right you the client will get some killer deals on your favorite hobby supplies. Now this isn't the only thing I have got going on ,as I stated, in July it will be a very busy month. I also have 13 time Multi Demon winner Mathieu Fontaine(arkansath on my bloogroll) comming down to teach a intense two day workshop of golden demon style painting. Now we only have 9 spots remaining so strike while the iron is hot on these people($110.00 a ticket).

What is included is the warhammer Ogre you will be working on as well as 3 YES 3 catered meals, and 3 top end brushes per person. That my friends is a lot of loot as well as 22 hours over two days with one of the best painters of our time. I for one am utterly excited, and btw if you want Mathieu to come to your area to give a class email him (all the info is on his blog) as he is more then happy. Well I am off to tend to my physical soldiers as their is a lot of post work to be done and being their SGT. is a never ending duty. Until next week people.

No comments:

Post a Comment