Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy at work





Ok so sadly all I have had time to do commission wise this week was get all of the FOW commission built and ready for the airbrush. I cut away all of the barrels on the tanks and replaced them with thick sturdy brass rod so this will help the client in the long run since I can garuntee baring some serious abuse those wont break. Next I have been cracking like crazy to get more of my mechanicon army ready considering the event is in 3 weeks. It will come down to the wire but I know for fact that I will be able to pull it off. That said here are some of the WIP pics currently going on with the continuation of the army. Hopefully you will all enjoy them. And for those of you who want more images of the Boxer rebellion models from the other week I will have those up tomorrow evening so keep an eye out:)



No comments:

Post a Comment