Monday, November 30, 2009

And the winner is........

Come tomorrow I will announce three winners of my bloggers contest. What you three will recieve is a FREE model of $20.00 or less that I will buy and paint for you the winners just for being a follower on my blog. I am doing this to give back to you all since it has been such a great year commission wise for me that allows me to be able to do this. Also remember if you can recruit somone then I also have a prize for the most recruited. This person who recruits the most will recieve a rare forge world OOP unpainted Blood Angels Death Company statue. I will post the winners of my contest tomorrow mourning so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just discovered your blog today. Hope I'm not too late for this contest :) Good work you do here, I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete